Comments, links, photos, and videos are welcome on all University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign social media platforms. All posts or comments should be relevant to the Worldwide Youth in Science & Engineering (WYSE) community at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Comments or posts made by outside users to University accounts can be removed for any of the following reasons, at any time, if they:
- use obscene, threatening, or harassing language
- disclose information that is confidential by law or regulation
- promote or advocate illegal activity
- violate copyrights or trademarks
- are commercial advertising, unsolicited self-promotion, SPAM, or solicitations
- endorse or oppose anyone campaigning for election to a political office
User comments or user posts do not represent the opinions of Worldwide Youth in Science & Engineering (WYSE) or the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
The University and WYSE reserve the right to respond to comments that do not violate this policy.
All users, including page administrators, are subject to the terms of service of each social media site and this policy.