The 2018 Schedules will be posted soon! To view schedules of a previous year’s WYSE Summer Camps, click on the links below:
- Exploring Your Options – Session I
- Exploring Your Options – Session II
- Discover Engineering
- Exploring Mechanical Engineering and Exploring Nuclear Engineering will have similar schedules as the Exploring Your Options camps
- Discover Bioengineering will have a similar schedule as the Discover Engineering camp
The general schedules are listed below. The camps that have the same starting name will look similar to the general camp schedule below.
- We will be offering two engineering campus tours. One tour will be at 2:30pm, and the other at 3:30pm. Both tours are the exact same, so you can choose to attend the one that best fits your schedule.
- To sign up for one of the tours, you will receive a link if accepted and registered for camp.
- Tours leave from the front of Engineering Hall. The address is 1308 West Green St. Urbana, IL 61801.
Registration from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Check-in at
- Hendrick House for all camps other than Exploring NPRE
- Check-in will be held in the cafeteria.
- Information on parking is available in the parent packet. University meters are free on Sundays.
After registration, parents can assist campers as they move into their rooms. Once students are moved into their room, they are free to explore campus with their parents until camp begins at 4:45 PM.
- Check Out 9:30 – 11 AM
- Closing Ceremony 11 AM – 12 PM
Camps Home | Why Should I Choose WYSE Camps? | Camp Dates | Application | Cost | Schedule