The 2019 Schedules will be posted eventually! To view schedules of a previous year’s WYSE Summer Camps, click on the links below:
- Exploring Your Options – Session I 2018
- Exploring Your Options – Session II 2018
- Discover Bioengineering 2018
- Discover Engineering 2018
- Exploring Mechanical Science & Engineering 2018
- Exploring Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering 2018
- We will be offering two engineering campus tours. One tour will be at 2:30pm, and the other at 3:30pm. Both tours are the exact same, so you can choose to attend the one that best fits your schedule.
- To sign up for one of the tours, you will receive a link if accepted and registered for camp.
- Tours leave from the front of Engineering Hall. The address is 1308 West Green St. Urbana, IL 61801.
Registration from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Check-in at
- Hendrick House for all camps other than Exploring NPRE
- Check-in will be held in the cafeteria.
- Information on parking is available in the parent packet. University meters are free on Sundays.
After registration, parents can assist campers as they move into their rooms. Once students are moved into their room, they are free to explore campus with their parents until camp begins at 4:45 PM.
- Check Out 9:30 – 11 AM
- Closing Ceremony 11 AM – 12 PM
Camps Home | Why Should I Choose WYSE Camps? | Camp Dates | Application | Cost | Schedule